Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge

The challenge this week is to make a fall card but do not use the colors brown, yellow or orange.  Go to the link on the right side of the page for more details. This is my first card as being a Cricut Cardz Challenge design team member.  I used Straight From the Nest cartridge to cut the leaves.  They are different colors of green Coredinations cardstock paper. I double layered the leaves and bended the top layer.  Please also check out my fellow design team members' designs on the website. 

9 comments:

  1. I love these leaves, I have that cart so I will be cutting some of these soon, great job on the challenge too, happy to be a DT team mate of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie!

    What a great fall card! I love the way your leaves have dimension. This weeks challenge was deffinetly a tough one!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, the leaves look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im gonna agree with the previous comments, the leaves are awesome. Thats exactly how they look when they first hit the groudn. Lovely card!

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, what a stunning card! The leaves are just perfect. I had a tough time with this challenge. Who knew I was so dependant on brown?? tfs :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leaves. Thanks for your comments on my card.

    Barb S.
    http:barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card design, especially since you were not able to use the traditional fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card. Love that ribbons...it's all about the details! GO CCC DT #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card!! Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete