Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #83

For this week's challenge make a birthday card for a grandparent using any cartridges and any colors that you like.  I made this card for my only living Grandfather.  We call him Pop.  He turned 87 in February.  He is a true survivor! He has survived World War II and a tornado a couple of years ago that destroyed his home.  I love my Pop.  He is a sweetie.  
I used Birthday Bash and cut the bird found on page 21 at 4 inches.  I also used Sizzix Little Sizzles Rainbow stack (I am trying to use paper that I just have stored in my closet), Crystal Stickles, My Pink Stamper Punnylicious stamps and Hampton Art Grandparents stamp.  Thanks for visiting me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card!! I just used this same bird. :)

    I have an award for you at my blog!
    http://scrappingrunnercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete