Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #93 - "Think Pink"

Join us for this week's Cricut Cardz Challenge over at www.cardztv.blogspot.com.  Make a card using mostly pink in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  After you make the card, send it to someone you know who is a breast cancer survivor and/or battling with breast cancer.  
I used Create A Critter cartridge.  I cut the poodle found on page 36 at 3 1/2 inches. I also used Recollections cardstock and pattern paper, extra scraps, googly eyes, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder on the puppy's bows and then colored the dots with a white gel pen, Michaels ribbon and Hero Arts Friends stamp.  I will be sending this card to one of my friends at church who is only 30 years old and is a breast cancer survivor. Thanks for visiting me! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo CUTE! I can't believe I'm the first comment! This really is adorable! Great job with the challenge! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, great job on the challenge I am sure your friend will appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete