Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #67

For this week's challenge make a card for spring using any cartridge but the colors pink, green and white ONLY.  Go to www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com to join us this week.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  Here is my card and the recipe as follows: Thanks for visiting me!! :)
Cindy Lou cartridge page 55 flower cut at 4 inches
Bazzill/Coredinations cardstock
Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug folder 
Sizzix Little Sizzles Rainbow paper pad (I pulled this out of my stash in my closet.  It is pretty old.  It has alot of nice papers in it. Having fun using this one and proud of myself that I am using the old and not buying new!)
Studio G glitter pink glitter glue (as I do not have Stickles in pink - gotta do something about that sometime)

6 comments:

  1. Great card for this week's challenge. I'm loving the flower...

    Vee (CCC DT2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Card! I like the embossing and that flower from the Cindy Loo Cartridge! Wonderful Job with this weeks Challenge! :o)
    Theresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card , so cute! Great challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card for the challenge. TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the embossing on the card, so CUTE! I am happy to be your newest follower! Momo sent me! TFS!

    ♥Ashley
    welchcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such adorable cards here. I just got a cricut last week and am just learning how to use it.

    I found you through Momo. Isn't this the sweetest thing she is doing for us! :o)

    ReplyDelete