Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blog Award

I am so tickled and honored that I was awarded my first blog award by Beejay at sleepcatcrafts.com.  Thanks so much, Beejay! :) Please check out her blog when you get a chance. She makes some amazing cards!! I have been asked to name five Cricut related things about myself.  So here they are....
1. I own a Cricut Expression only.
2. It took me awhile to purchase this because of the money and not sure if I really wanted one at first. I don't know what I would do without it now! I love it!
3. I would LOVE to have an Imagine next.
4. I am still Gypsy "challenged."
5. I want almost all of the Cricut cartridges out there. :)  Thanks for visiting me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on your 5 cricut related things about yourself! Thanks for you comment on my blog about the Scrappy Mom's challenge, I have some of her stamps so I will be happy to add her to the list!

    ReplyDelete