Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #73

This week's challenge at Cricut Cardz challenge is to make a card with a beach theme using any colors or cartridges that you would like.  I used Life's A Beach and cut the flip flops found on page 64 at 4 inches.  Other materials used:  Recollections card stock, My Mind's Eye Party Time pattern paper, Martha Stewart punch, Copper Stickles and Prima flowers.  Can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's challenge.  Go to: http://www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com.  Thanks for visiting me! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your card, so cute! I was going to use this cut because I love my flip flops:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love it, it reminds me that flip flop season will be here soon! Stop by my blog I am passing a blog award on to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Lovin those flip flops. I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award to you! You can pick it up at my blog -http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-awards.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out adorable! Love the flowers on the flip flops and the stickles to make a more beachy feel! great job with this weeks challenge! :o)
    Theresa (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the flip flops alone would be enough to make me purchase this cartridge. :-) Great card for the CCC challenge - TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete