Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #77

This week's challenge is to make a card using the card feature of any cartridge using any colors or themes.  Go to www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com to enter.  Can't wait to see what you come up with! I am currently making a mini album using the DCWV Latte papers, and I used my scraps to make this card.  I also got the inspiration from the saying on the sticker.
Recipe: 
Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge - card on page 46 cut at 6"
Paisley Cricut cartridge - bee on page 25 cut at 4"
Recollections, Bazzill, DCWV Latte cardstock and DCWV Latte pattern paper stack
Teacher's Sticker a Day calendar
Thanks for visiting me!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Card for this weeks Challenge! And How nice that you were able to use up some Scraps! Way to go! :o)
    Theresa (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love the paper. Way to use those scraps.

    ReplyDelete